Dr Sucharita Pujari
M.A. (Sociology), MPS, PhD ( Population Studies) UGC NET (Sociology)
14 years - Research Teaching and Training
Areas of Specialisation
Gender Inequities and Mainstreaming in Healthcare in Rural India, Women and Child
Health, Gender Norms and Gender Violence within Private and Public sphere, Adolescent
Girls &Women Empowerment, Program and policies related to Women and Children, Gendered
nature of infertility, Research Methods.
- Lifetime Member Indian Sociological Society (ISS)
- Lifetime Member Indian Association for Social Sciences and Health (IASSH).
Member Indian Association for Population Studies (IASP)
- Lifetime Member IIPS
Alumni Association (IIPSAA)
International Publication – 01
National Peer Reviewed Journals – 03
Research Reports - 04
- A Comparative Study of SABLA scheme and Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) on Health Development
and Empowerment of Adolescent Girls.
- Multi sector Nutrition Capacity Building Initiative ‘Sangam’ funded by Child Development
and Nutrition Section, UNICEF India.
- Evaluation Study on Integrated Action Plan
(IAP), sponsored by Planning &Coordination Department, Government of Odisha.
National and International – 13
3 Training programs conducted in NIRDPR Hyderabad.
Invited Talks / Presentations
Invited to Participate in a Consultative Meet on “Social Norms Enabled Transformation”
held on 12th &13th May, 2016 organised by UNICEF, Hyderabad.
Honours / Awards:
- Selected for Post-Doctoral Fellow in Knowledge Network Project, Centre for Health
Studies TISS, Mumbai in collaboration with Population Council and John Hopkins University
- Awarded Government of India Fellowship for perusing Master in Population Studies
at International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai.